Today marks our 3 year Blogiversary. Sarah, Amber, and I spoke about different ways to celebrate this year. We came up with a scavenger hunt. Below are 25 items you will need to take a picture of, locate, or seek out. The majority of the items will be found in your home or online. Once you complete the 25 items you will have to email us your pictures/items/answers. There is only one exception and that is #22. You will have to leave a comment with the response for #22. In order to be entered into the giveaway for this you will need to email (firstname.lastname@example.org) all 24 items AND comment with the response for #22. Once you have emailed us and left the comment, please complete the rafflecopter below to be entered in to win a $75 Amazon Gift Card. If you have any questions please contact us via our Facebook page or Email. This scavenger hunt ends on August 25th, 2015. Please assure all items are completed/emailed by this date. We will be verifying all submissions.
We would like to share some of your submissions. Please let us know in your email if you are alright with this.
Let the fun begin!!!!
1. Take a picture of your favorite bookstore.
2. Take a picture of a street name that relates to a book (state the book it relates to).
3. Take a picture of what your reading now.
4. Take a picture of your bookshelves.
5. Take a picture of your TBR stack.
6. Take a photo or selfie taken with an author (if you have none then show a picture of an author that your love to meet).
7. Take a picture of book related clothing item that you own.
8, Take a picture of the book that got you into reading?
9. Take a picture of something that reminds you of a book. Tell us what book it is.
10. Take a picture of your name in a book.
11. Take a picture of a person who reminds you of a character in a book.
12. Take a picture (or selfie) of yourself with your favorite book.
13. Take a picture of a stranger reading a book.
14. Take a picture of book related decals on a vehicle.
15. Take a picture of your book related tattoo or if you don't have one, explain what you would get.
16. First a picture of your book boyfriend. Tell us the character and the book.
17. Describe or take a picture of your ideal reading getaway- where, when, snack, beverage.
18. Take a picture of your reading spot.
19. Picture of you with your favorite author. If you haven't met one find a picture of your favorite author.
20. Take a picture of your favorite piece of book swag.
21. What's the furthest distance you traveled, or money spent in the name of a book? Or author?
22. Share a review you've written for one of your favorite books. (Please tell us the book and author. You can either share the full review in the comment section or the link to the review)
23. Take a picture of your local library.
24. Ask the librarian what book they would recommend to others. Post a picture of librarian with the recommended book or just the recommended book.
25. Take a picture with the person that you talk books to the most.
***Make sure you follow the rules at the beginning of this post. ***